The Dunes Golf and Tennis Club will kick-off its celebration of Summer 2011 during Memorial Day weekend with an open house and exciting activities for all ages from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
The schedule of events is as follows:
• Unlimited golf all day for adults at $25 each and children can play at no charge, when accompanied by a paying adult
• A putting contest from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Free golf clinics - 1 to 2 p.m. for adults and 3:30 to 4 p.m. for children
• Free tennis clinics - noon to 1 p.m. for adults and 1 to 2 p.m. for children
• Discounts will be available on golf and tennis equipment and apparel
• Free swimming all day
• An all-you-can-eat barbeque buffet with $1 draft beer, cost for adults is $10 and children eat for $7
• A free balloon performer
• Free face painting from 2 to 5 p.m.
The public is invited to attend any or all of the events. The Dunes is located at 949 Sand Castle Road on Sanibel. For more information, call 472-2535.